Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fashionista

Thanks to my VERY generous friends back home, I am able to dress Isabel in style!

Not only is Isabel stylish but she stands out, as in Finland there isn't much to choose from in fashion and EVERYONE has the EXACT same thing. So boring!

It is good in a way as you don't have to worry about expensive clothes and keeping up with that one girl that is always stylish....cough, Tamera, cough.

BUT Isabel is special and I don't want her to look like EVERY other kid here in Finland.

Thanks to my family and friends I don't have to worry about Isabel looking humdrum and boring.

Here is one of the cute outfits that my friend Kathie Smith sent me. I have known Kathie for a long time from when I used to work at Eckerd Drugs with her. She is a good friend and my sister in Christ.
She sent me the biggest box full of all kinds of goodies for Isabel. Pretty much if you see a bib on Isabel, it is a bib that Kathie sent us. She also sent this beautiful little hoodie outfit with the ears on the hat. Too cute!


Isabel is also modeling the cute toy that Kathie also sent along.















If you know Tamera then you know cute and stylish go hand in hand when talking about her. Well, she also went a little crazy and sent me a BUNCH of CUTE outfits too.

Isabel is styling with this Winnie the Poo ensemble. Including Winnie hoodie, glittery rainbow shirt and blue jeans (with purple bows on the end of the legs). I am a sucker for Winnie the Poo and have a huge collection of Winnies from when I was younger....I think I have 15 in my collection.








































Here is another outfit that Tamera got her. A darling little number, a striped fleece hoodie and fleece pink pants. This keeps her nice and toasty on a cool morning in the house.

















Thanks to Tamera, Isabel is in the latest hoodie fashion.































The next little ditty is from my cousin Leslie's friend Cristen. I have never met Cristen but she reads my blog when my cousin brags talks to her about Isabel.
I opened a package in my cousin's handwriting and was blown away from the generosity of someone I have never met!!
Isabel is a very fancy uptown girl in this little maroon Macy's outfit. Well she would be fancy if she can keep those feet out of her mouth!
















Thank you Cristen!























I hope Tamera doesn't mind me using one of her pictures but it is too cute not to use.

See I am really lucky because everything that I put on Isabel is pretty much accepted right now. She is all smiles and I can take pictures and brag about how sweet my friends and family are for getting us such cute and sweet things. BUT the day will come when I get a face like this

and I might not be sure what I can say to the person who bought it for us. "Um..thanks for the outfit Isabel loves, likes, tolerates, ??? it."

What do you say???
Not looking forward to that situation.


The final outfit is from Tamera too. The outfit came with a matching shirt but unfortunately we had a boo boo earlier this morning and I wasn't able to rescue the shirt for this picture.

Isabel now can show off her legs with the tutu that Tamera got her.











































Don't mess with her tutu.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

There are just not words to describe how exceedingly PRECIOUS your Isabel is. I wished I lived nearby and could babysit! Thanks for the modeling show it makes me want to buy a bunch more outfits just to have them "shown off".
Love you,
Kathie