Friday, August 14, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

Here are some more for the Grandparents.


So far she isn't much of a cuddler as she will fuss when we kiss her. This doesn't stop me from covering her with kisses though. It doesn't deter Greg either, as he is kissing her and she fusses some. I love her little face around 14 seconds into the video. All of a sudden her eyes get big and her mouth is round and cute....it makes me laugh.




Here she is hanging out in her bed waiting for mommy to come and get her. She was just too cute and I had to get it on camera.


Isabel was having a great time on her play mat, just talking and talking to herself.


Isabel has had a little bit of a hard week and here her daddy is calming her down with some music and his singing.

This morning


Isabel's Song
Greg made up the first couple of lines to this song and I just added to it. I usually get a big smile when I sing this song but unfortunately did not get one when I tried to capture it on video.

No comments: