Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cocklaphobia




Cock..la..what the ??
Cocklaphobia is the fear of hats and I think Isabel might have that issue as she bawls every time we put a hat on her. Of course she whined every time we would kiss her too and now she is used to all the slober and loves to give wet kisses back now...but that will be a different blog.

This one is about how Isabel loved my brother, Byron, and would giggle each time he was near hoping he would pick her up and love on her.




















































But one day he came home with a hat on and Isabel didn't like it one bit!

I will probably get in trouble once Greg sees this video but it was something I had to capture on video. It was a one time occurrence as my brother would never wear a hat in front of her again. I asked him to try it on to see if she was still scared of the hat but he refused.
Byron is a good uncle and I am a naughty mother with a cute video :-)

1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

Okay-that's HILARIOUS!!! I can't comment without saying, I still can't get over how much Byron looks like you-- always has. It's uncanny.
That Isabel is a punkin!!