Friday, January 29, 2010

Swing Time

My friend Tamera had a party for me on Wednesday, the week I was leaving.
Thank you Tamera!!!!
It was a lot of fun to see Tamera of course and my girl friends and catch up. It was on a work night but that didn't stop my friends from coming over, and it put a big smile on my face to see them all. My friend Jennifer even came with her 8 week old baby girl! That Jennifer is always on the go! I need some energy from her.

Tamera had ALL kinds of food and goodies! About every 10 minutes or so she was pulling out another pan of this or that, it was great and it was yummy!

She went to a lot of trouble and I really had a blast, even though I was SICK!
Yes sick!
I got sick pretty much after we arrived, the day before Christmas Eve!!
I was sad, as I was planning on having people over for a Christmas Eve party but felt too bad to do anything. Then the week I was leaving I got sick again!! Allergies everyone kept telling me from some stupid mountain cedar!
I now officially hate mountain cedar!

Anyway, my Dad had driven up from Houston (I think his 4th visit if not more!) and was good enough to accompany me to Tamera's and face a house full of women talking about women stuff.
Poor Dad, but he didn't seem to mind....or maybe it was good for him to be in a house surrounded by beautiful women, hmmm....

Dad entertained Isabel on Tamera's swing in her backyard. It was rather cute as when he placed Isabel in the swing she put her hands up high and looked like a seasoned swing pro.

























































Here is a little video too.


We all had a blast at Tamera's party, so thank you again Tamera for hosting and doing all the work you did! Thank you Dad for coming with me and entertaining Isabel some. Thank you Staci, Jennifer, Trinette, and Kristi for coming over.

It was a grand night and I hope it won't be another 2 years before I see you all again!

No comments: