Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Time with Isabel





Isabel loves to bounce on daddy's knee like she's riding a bucking bronco (I knew she was a Texas gal at heart), although this is pretty tame as daddy is a little afraid after a previous time that ended badly.



Greg was bouncing Isabel on his knee and she was giggling and squeeling with delight. I decided to get it on camera and by the time I got back she was upset. Thing is, Greg and I weren't sure if she was happy or not until it was too late.


Poor Greg...he thought she was still having loads of fun.





Here mommy is having fun with Isabel. (sorry if it looks a little weird as i had to rotate the video using some application because it was sideways...not sure how that happened but i was able to right it) Greg and I stayed up late one night watching "1 hit wonders of the 80's" and the next morning I still had the songs in my head and thought it would be fun to dance with Isabel to 'Walking on Sunshine', by Katrina And The Waves.


Look at those fat cheeks, don't you want to kiss them!



2 comments:

Kathie said...

Her little cheeks are just made for kissing ! She looks like a born dancer and rodeo rider all in the same little package.

Krista Sanders said...

Even though she is an incredibly precious baby, nothing is more fun to me than seeing YOU on the computer and HEARING your priceless laugh!! Oh, to work with you again! What a joy that was!
I am so happy for you. Tell Greg that I think he did really well in finding his bride. ; )