Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Huggable


Isabel is very huggable, which is a good thing because she loves to be held.... or is it mommy likes to hold Isabel??


Either way it is a win-win situation as I enjoy snuggling her throughout the day. She usually likes to see the world and prefers the snuggling in the outward position as you can see below.

















If you are wondering what that funny pink thing is that is on her head, it's supposed to be an ear warmer....but it keeps moving up on her head. Oh well...



















Now don't try to kiss her or she will squirm and push you away.























Isabel might not like kisses but she loves attention and if you don't give her any, she gets a little peeved. I crack up when I see that lower lip pout out.
In this video clip she is working on looking pitiful and wants someone to respond. I try to let her fuss some but eventually pick her up....but not before I give her tons of kisses. She might squirm but she is getting kisses!



And if I don't respond quick enough....


Well, we all know what happens
Actually we don't see the face above too often. She is actually a really sweet baby and here are some video clips of her laying around on her mommy. I sure am enjoying these special times, and soaking up every last snuggle.





No comments: