Monday, September 28, 2009

Who Could Resist?


Daddy loves to come home and love on Isabel and do some computer time. He tries to get some computer time in or do both at the same time but Isabel usually wins out and dad has to leave the computer alone. After all, who could resist such a cute little girl.




Here we are in our hotel room in Stuttgart, Germany. I went to the spa to enjoy the hot tub while Greg watched Isabel. When I got back I found her captivated by the TV. It's a good thing that Sex and the City is over with as it looks like I have to monitor the programs that I am watching.

Here Isabel is dressed up in an outfit that Tamera got her. A cute poodle shirt with matching socks. I just love her little smile and wiggle she works up in this video.




In this one she is covered up with the cute blanket that my cousin Denea sent over. Isabel is just too too with her matching clothes and pink blanet.



Finally at the end of filming Isabel was letting me know that enough was enough and she was hungry!



No comments: